Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Tampa/St. Petersburg
Premier Nursing Academy is your pathway to a rewarding career in the healthcare industry. Premier Nursing Academy specializes in identifying, evaluating and placing highly motivated individuals for entry-level direct hire positions with highly respected local healthcare companies; Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities. Our clients are seeking hardworking, ambitious individuals who want to begin a career in healthcare by training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. If you’re looking to get trained, get licensed and start work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the Tampa/St Petersburg metro area, please apply today!
Certified Nursing Assistant is an entry-level licensed nursing role, focused on performing important patient-centered tasks under the supervision of senior nursing staff.
Examples of job responsibilities include:
- Taking patient vital signs
- Feeding, bathing and dressing patients
- Serving meals, making beds and keeping rooms clean
- Set up medical equipment and assist with some medical procedures
- Answer calls for help and observe changes in a patient’s condition or behavior
- Have obtained your high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a valid state driver’s license or proof of identification
- Pass a background check
- Complete a tuberculosis test and other health-related requirements
- Be at least 18 years old
This is a great opportunity to start a new, rewarding career path in the growing healthcare field. Upon hiring, candidates are trained and working as a CNA in only 6 weeks. After completion of the training program, you will be eligible to work immediately as a CNA and fully prepared to pass your formal CNA license exam.