Career Services Specialist (Full-Time)
Hiring Entity: Premier Nursing Academy
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Premier Nursing Academy offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program with an employment focused approach. We work with students to help secure them employment approval with one of our sponsor employers. Our program is free to students with the cost paid for by their employer sponsor. We currently have locations in the Tampa and Bradenton areas and are planning to expand soon!
The Career Service Specialist will take a hands-on approach with students to ensure that they have an employer sponsor and successful onboarding with their new employer. This position works with students to facilitate a smooth employment and onboarding with their employer. The Career Service Specialist also works with employers to understand their hiring needs, identifies students that are a fit for the employer and coordinates the interview, selection and onboarding process. They will work in direct support for the hiring staff of our training sponsors in efforts to increase hiring by location.
- Active engagement with students in-person and by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, social media, and other telecommunications technologies
- Host and participate in job fairs and open house events throughout the communities served to dive interest in the PNA program
- Network with potential employers and student through professional groups on social media and during events
- Work with the current and past student as well as sponsor facilities to source and fill additional job openings with employers
- Completes interview scheduling with training sponsors and work with program leaders to help secure and confirm clinical sites as needed
- Work directly with the training sponsors and maintain a quality relationship with the hiring staff while promoting PNA application to increase the number of hire taking each class by each sponsor
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other related tasks as needed
Position Requirements and Overview
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Prior experience in a career services or HR recruitment role is preferred
- Ability to build relationships to drive results
- Work with considerable independence and under general guidelines and directions
- Must work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse individuals and groups
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong PC software proficiency for utilizing and maintaining academic record systems and databases a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to act as a professional at all times in all circumstances
- Degree strongly preferred by not required with the right prior experience
This position is set in an academic environment portraying professionalism. This is a highly visible position encompassed with educational responsibility. This position directly affects both student and training sponsor’s satisfaction.
Essential functions fo this position require: liftig, manual dextgerity, ability to communicagte. Light work: lifting and carrying objects up to 10 pounds in weight along with a good amount of walking and standing.
This position will involve driving around to area employers so reliable transportation is a must. There will be infrequent visits ot the Pinellas Park campus as well.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest to [email protected].